Find COVID Tests Near Irvine, CA
Labcorp is a national clinical testing company that offers COVID PCR testing at over 1,000 labs across the United States. Labcorp was one of the first COVID testing labs in the country, and also offers Antigen Testing and Antibody Testing.
Labcorp is now one of the only labs to provide Monkeypox testing.
COVID and Monkeypox Tests Available
Looking for other Monkeypox Testing sites near Irvine, CA?
PCR is the gold standard of testing, offering the most accurate results.
< 36 hours
Requires Physician Prescription. PCR Test for active Monkeypox infection.
< 72 hours
LabCorp accepts payment in credit card or local cash currency. We recommend paying for your test in advance on LabCorp's website to guarantee your payment method is accepted. Most providers in the US do offer free PCR COVID testing. Turnaround times vary.
When possible, we recommend getting a RT-PCR test to determine if you have an active COVID-19 infection. This is the gold standard of COVID testing and has a very low false-positive rate.
TestNearMe.org is the world's largest and most detailed COVID testing directory. Our goal is to make COVID testing affordable and convenient.
|Monday||7:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
Find COVID Tests Near Tustin, California
- COVID Tests near Irvine, CA
- COVID Tests near University of California, Irvine (UCI)
- COVID Tests near Cerritos, CA
- COVID Tests near Long Beach, CA
- COVID Tests near Downey, CA
- COVID Tests near Torrance, CA
- COVID Tests near Los Angeles, CA
- COVID Tests near Sea Coast Church, Redondo Beach CA
- COVID Tests near Redondo Beach, CA
- COVID Tests near Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)