Find COVID Tests Near Fort Worth, TX
COVID Tests Available
PCR is the gold standard of testing, offering the most accurate results.
< 72 hours
CVS MinuteClinic accepts payment in credit card or local cash currency. We recommend paying for your test in advance on CVS MinuteClinic's website to guarantee your payment method is accepted. Most providers in the US do offer free PCR COVID testing. Turnaround times vary.
When possible, we recommend getting a RT-PCR test to determine if you have an active COVID-19 infection. This is the gold standard of COVID testing and has a very low false-positive rate.
TestNearMe.org is the world's largest and most detailed COVID testing directory. Our goal is to make COVID testing affordable and convenient.
|Monday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
Alternative COVID Testing Centers to CVS MinuteClinic West Arlington
- CVS MinuteClinic - West Arlington
- MedExpress - Arlington
- Curative - Parks Mall - SAME DAY PCR Walk up Trailer-Between the Outback Steakhouse and FedEx
- Curative - Parks Mall Walk-Up Kiosk - Between the Outback Steakhouse and FedEx.
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Parks Mall Walk-Up Kiosk - Between the Outback Steakhouse and FedEx.
- Quest Diagnostics - Arlington
- LabCorp - East Arlington
- Curative - Shadow Brook Apartments
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) University of Texas at Arlington - Indoor testing site
- Curative - University of Texas at Arlington - Indoor testing site -