Find COVID Tests Near Austin, TX
COVID Tests Available
PCR is the gold standard of testing, offering the most accurate results.
< 72 hours
CVS MinuteClinic accepts payment in credit card or local cash currency. We recommend paying for your test in advance on CVS MinuteClinic's website to guarantee your payment method is accepted. Most providers in the US do offer free PCR COVID testing. Turnaround times vary.
When possible, we recommend getting a RT-PCR test to determine if you have an active COVID-19 infection. This is the gold standard of COVID testing and has a very low false-positive rate.
TestNearMe.org is the world's largest and most detailed COVID testing directory. Our goal is to make COVID testing affordable and convenient.
|Monday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
Find COVID Tests Near Round Rock, Texas
Alternative COVID Testing Centers to CVS MinuteClinic Round Rock
- CVS MinuteClinic - Round Rock
- Quest Diagnostics - Round Rock
- NextCare - Round Rock
- Any Lab Test Now - Round Rock, TX
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Round Rock - Kiosk
- Curative - Round Rock - Kiosk
- LabCorp - Park Valley Oaks
- CVS MinuteClinic - Pflugerville
- Curative - Pflugerville Fire Dept- Behind Fire Station on Railroad -Kiosk
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Pflugerville Fire Dept- Behind Fire Station on Railroad -Kiosk