Find COVID Tests Near Baltimore, MD
COVID Tests Available
PCR is the gold standard of testing, offering the most accurate results.
< 72 hours
CVS MinuteClinic accepts payment in credit card or local cash currency. We recommend paying for your test in advance on CVS MinuteClinic's website to guarantee your payment method is accepted. Most providers in the US do offer free PCR COVID testing. Turnaround times vary.
When possible, we recommend getting a RT-PCR test to determine if you have an active COVID-19 infection. This is the gold standard of COVID testing and has a very low false-positive rate.
TestNearMe.org is the world's largest and most detailed COVID testing directory. Our goal is to make COVID testing affordable and convenient.
|Monday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
Find COVID Tests Near Hyattsville, Maryland
Alternative COVID Testing Centers to CVS MinuteClinic Hyattsville
- CVS MinuteClinic - Hyattsville
- Quest Diagnostics - Takoma Park
- Curative - Breakthrough Montessori - Takoma
- LabCorp - Hyattsville
- Sameday Health - Downtown Silver Spring
- Passport Health - Silver Spring
- Curative - Capital City PCS
- Express Healthcare - Lakeland
- Quest Diagnostics - Silver Spring
- LabCorp - Northeast Washington