Find COVID Tests Near Austin, TX
COVID Tests Available
PCR is the gold standard of testing, offering the most accurate results.
< 72 hours
CVS MinuteClinic accepts payment in credit card or local cash currency. We recommend paying for your test in advance on CVS MinuteClinic's website to guarantee your payment method is accepted. Most providers in the US do offer free PCR COVID testing. Turnaround times vary.
When possible, we recommend getting a RT-PCR test to determine if you have an active COVID-19 infection. This is the gold standard of COVID testing and has a very low false-positive rate.
TestNearMe.org is the world's largest and most detailed COVID testing directory. Our goal is to make COVID testing affordable and convenient.
|Monday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
Alternative COVID Testing Centers to CVS MinuteClinic Georgetown
- CVS MinuteClinic - Georgetown
- NextCare - Georgetown
- Curative - Georgetown Public Library - Trailer
- Curative - Georgetown SAME DAY PCR - Trailer
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Georgetown - SAME DAY PCR Testing - Trailer
- CVS MinuteClinic - Oakmont Crossing
- Curative - Round Rock - Kiosk
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Round Rock - Kiosk
- Quest Diagnostics - Leander
- Quest Diagnostics - Cedar Park