Find COVID Tests Near Austin, TX
COVID Tests Available
PCR is the gold standard of testing, offering the most accurate results.
< 72 hours
CVS MinuteClinic accepts payment in credit card or local cash currency. We recommend paying for your test in advance on CVS MinuteClinic's website to guarantee your payment method is accepted. Most providers in the US do offer free PCR COVID testing. Turnaround times vary.
When possible, we recommend getting a RT-PCR test to determine if you have an active COVID-19 infection. This is the gold standard of COVID testing and has a very low false-positive rate.
TestNearMe.org is the world's largest and most detailed COVID testing directory. Our goal is to make COVID testing affordable and convenient.
|Monday||8:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
Alternative COVID Testing Centers to CVS MinuteClinic Avery Ranch
- CVS MinuteClinic - Avery Ranch
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Leander ISD at Gupton Stadium
- Curative - Leander ISD at Gupton Stadium - Trailer (Appointment Only)
- Any Lab Test Now - Cedar Park, TX
- Quest Diagnostics - Cedar Park
- Curative - Lakeline Mall Parking Lot - Kiosk (Appointments Necessary)
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Lakeline Mall Parking Lot - Kiosk
- NextCare - Cedar Park
- LabCorp - Cedar Park
- LabCorp - Park Valley Oaks