Find COVID Tests Near San Francisco, CA
About Curative COVID Testing
Curative provides free COVID PCR testing and COVID vaccinations throughout the country at more than 15,000 locations. All Curative services are free to the public. Curative has performed more than 21 million COVID PCR tests and has administered over 2 million doses of COVID vaccines.
COVID Tests Available
PCR is the gold standard of testing, offering the most accurate results.
< 48 hours
Curative does not charge for COVID tests. Curative will bill your insurance. If you do not have insurance, Curative will bill the state or federal government.
When possible, we recommend getting a RT-PCR test to determine if you have an active COVID-19 infection. This is the gold standard of COVID testing and has a very low false-positive rate.
TestNearMe.org is the world's largest and most detailed COVID testing directory. Our goal is to make COVID testing affordable and convenient.
|Monday||8:00 AM - 2:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 2:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 2:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 2:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 2:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 2:30 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 2:30 PM|
Find COVID Tests Near San Rafael, California
Alternative COVID Testing Centers to Curative (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Larkspur Ferry Terminal - Kiosk
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Larkspur Ferry Terminal - Kiosk
- Curative - Larkspur Ferry Terminal - Kiosk
- COVID Clinic - Corte Madera
- Curative - Marin Testing Van - Marin Health and Wellness Campus - Mondays
- Curative - Marin Testing Van - Piper Park - Thursdays
- Quest Diagnostics - Greenbrae
- LabCorp - Greenbrae
- Quest Diagnostics - Larkspur
- Curative - Marin Testing Van - San Rafael Community Center - Tuesdays
- Quest Diagnostics - San Rafael