Find COVID Tests Near Fresno, CA
About Curative COVID Testing
Curative provides free COVID PCR testing and COVID vaccinations throughout the country at more than 15,000 locations. All Curative services are free to the public. Curative has performed more than 21 million COVID PCR tests and has administered over 2 million doses of COVID vaccines.
COVID Tests Available
PCR is the gold standard of testing, offering the most accurate results.
< 48 hours
Curative does not charge for COVID tests. Curative will bill your insurance. If you do not have insurance, Curative will bill the state or federal government.
When possible, we recommend getting a RT-PCR test to determine if you have an active COVID-19 infection. This is the gold standard of COVID testing and has a very low false-positive rate.
TestNearMe.org is the world's largest and most detailed COVID testing directory. Our goal is to make COVID testing affordable and convenient.
|Monday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Find COVID Tests Near Lindsay, California
Alternative COVID Testing Centers to Curative Tulare Testing Van 1 - Lindsay High School
- Curative - Tulare Testing Van 1 - Lindsay High School
- Curative - Tulare Testing Van 2 - Lindsay Wellness Center
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Tulare Testing Van - Lindsay Wellness Center (Parking lot in front of the Welln
- Curative - Tulare Testing Van 1 - Strathmore Memorial
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Tulare County Testing - Porterville (in front of Tulare County Services)
- Curative - Tulare County Testing - Porterville
- Curative - Tulare Testing Van 2 - Farmersville Community Center
- Curative - (UNINSURED SELF PAY) Tulare Testing Van - Farmersville Community Center (Parking lot across from Arm
- LabCorp - Porterville
- Curative - Tulare Testing Van 2 - College of the Sequoias (near Building B)