Find COVID Tests Near Grace Valley Fellowship, Phoenixville, PA
About Curative COVID Testing
Curative provides free COVID PCR testing and COVID vaccinations throughout the country at more than 15,000 locations. All Curative services are free to the public. Curative has performed more than 21 million COVID PCR tests and has administered over 2 million doses of COVID vaccines.
COVID Tests Available
PCR is the gold standard of testing, offering the most accurate results.
< 48 hours
Curative does not charge for COVID tests. Curative will bill your insurance. If you do not have insurance, Curative will bill the state or federal government.
When possible, we recommend getting a RT-PCR test to determine if you have an active COVID-19 infection. This is the gold standard of COVID testing and has a very low false-positive rate.
TestNearMe.org is the world's largest and most detailed COVID testing directory. Our goal is to make COVID testing affordable and convenient.
|Monday||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
Find COVID Tests Near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- COVID Tests near Grace Valley Fellowship, Phoenixville, PA
- COVID Tests near Dover, DE
- COVID Tests near Staten Island, NY
- COVID Tests near Newark, NJ
- COVID Tests near Jersey City, NJ
- COVID Tests near Brooklyn, NY
- COVID Tests near East Village, Manhattan, NY
- COVID Tests near Manhattan, New York, NY
- COVID Tests near Baltimore, MD
- COVID Tests near Clarks Summit, PA
Alternative COVID Testing Centers to Curative Citizens Bank Park (Uninsured Self Pay)
- Curative - Citizens Bank Park (Uninsured Self Pay)
- Curative - Citizens Bank Park - Lot Q
- LabCorp - South Philadelphia East
- LabCorp - Melrose
- Quest Diagnostics - Philadelphia
- AFC Urgent Care - South Philly
- LabCorp - East Passyunk Crossing
- DM Covid-19 Test - Dickinson Narrows
- CVS MinuteClinic - Rittenhouse Square
- LabCorp - Society Hill